- Caeser Dressing Ingredients list
- ¼ C olive oil
- 1/8 C white wine vinegar
- 1 egg white
- 3-4 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon
- 2 tsp Dijon coarse sweet and spicy mustard
- 1/8 C parmesan cheese, grated
- 1-2 tsp sugar
- Dash of garlic salt or 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Other Ingredients list
- Romaine lettuce
- Croutons (if desired)
- 2 chicken breasts
- Chicken barbecue seasoning
- Shaved parmesan cheese for garnish
- Preheat Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 400 degrees F.
- Cover chicken generously with barbecue seasoning.
- Cook chicken at 400 degrees F for 18 minutes.
- Remove chicken and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- Cut up romaine lettuce and place in chilled bowl.
- Gently toss lettuce with desired amount of salad dressing.
- Portion salad into bowls and add shaved parmesan (and optional croutons) for garnish.
- Thinly slice chicken and place on top of salad.
- Serve and enjoy.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.