- Caeser Dressing Ingredients list
- ¼ C olive oil
- 1/8 C white wine vinegar
- 1 egg white
- 3-4 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon
- 2 tsp Dijon coarse sweet and spicy mustard
- 1/8 C parmesan cheese, grated
- 1-2 tsp sugar
- Dash of garlic salt or 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Other Ingredients list
- Romaine lettuce
- Croutons (if desired)
- 2 chicken breasts
- Chicken barbecue seasoning
- Shaved parmesan cheese for garnish
- Preheat Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 400 degrees F.
- Cover chicken generously with barbecue seasoning.
- Cook chicken at 400 degrees F for 18 minutes.
- Remove chicken and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- Cut up romaine lettuce and place in chilled bowl.
- Gently toss lettuce with desired amount of salad dressing.
- Portion salad into bowls and add shaved parmesan (and optional croutons) for garnish.
- Thinly slice chicken and place on top of salad.
- Serve and enjoy.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.