- For the pork:
- 3 lb slab pork belly
- 2 T white vinegar
- 2 T salt
- For the rub:
- 1 T garlic powder
- 1 T onion powder
- 1 T black pepper
- 2 t salt
- Score the meat side lengthwise almost down to the fat cap.
- Sprinkle the spice rub on and into the meat.
- Flip and dry off the fat and brush on white vinegar.
- Let rest in fridge for 8 hours.
- Place on rack over pan of water at 400 degrees and roast for 20 mins.
- Flip and sprinkle 2 T salt onto fat cap and continue roasting for 15 minutes or until fat has become crispy.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.