- 1 acorn squash
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp syrup
- Preheat Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 400 degrees F.
- With a strong knife, cut the acorn squash in half lengthwise from stem to end.
- With a spoon, scoop out the seeds and stringy "stuff."
- Score the sides of each side several times with a fork. This allows the additional ingredients to be absorbed into the acorn squash.
- Place each half in a baking pan, cut side up.
- Place 1/2 -1 tbsp of butter in each half, depending on taste.
- Add 1 tbsp of brown sugar in each half.
- If desired, add 1 tsp of maple syrup to each half.
- Cover with aluminum foil for 30 minutes of baking time.
- Bake in the grill for 1-1 hour and 15 minutes until the acorn squash is soft and the tops are golden brown.
- Remove from the grill and let rest before serving.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.