- 1 acorn squash
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp syrup
- Preheat Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 400 degrees F.
- With a strong knife, cut the acorn squash in half lengthwise from stem to end.
- With a spoon, scoop out the seeds and stringy "stuff."
- Score the sides of each side several times with a fork. This allows the additional ingredients to be absorbed into the acorn squash.
- Place each half in a baking pan, cut side up.
- Place 1/2 -1 tbsp of butter in each half, depending on taste.
- Add 1 tbsp of brown sugar in each half.
- If desired, add 1 tsp of maple syrup to each half.
- Cover with aluminum foil for 30 minutes of baking time.
- Bake in the grill for 1-1 hour and 15 minutes until the acorn squash is soft and the tops are golden brown.
- Remove from the grill and let rest before serving.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.