- 2 lb chicken wings
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed through a garlic press
- 2 T soya sauce
- 3 T hoisin sauce
- 1 T honey
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1 T lightly toasted sesame seeds
- Rinse the wings using cold water and pat them dry using a paper towel.
- You can now smoke these wings in the Memphis Pellet Grill if you have the time before proceeding. Simply place them on the lower rack of the grill, close the lid and set the temperature to 225 degrees F. Smoke for 1 ½ hours then remove from Memphis and turn the grill up to 375 degrees F.
- Place the wings in a bowl large enough to hold them all.
- In a measuring cup, mix together the crushed garlic, soya sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, ginger powder and dark sesame oil.
- Pour over the chicken wings and toss to make sure that each wing is evenly coated with this mixture.
- Line a rimmed cookie sheet with foil and place the coated wings on the pan. Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds. Place the pan on the lower rack of the pre-heated Memphis and close the lid.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the wings reaches 165 degrees F.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.