- 2 eggs
- ½ C melted butter
- 1 C sugar
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 C wheat flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 C white flour
- 2 C blueberries
- ¼ C sunflower seeds
- Preheat Memphis to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, butter, sugar and almond extract and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the flours, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Gently stir in blueberries and sunflower seeds.
- Fill oiled or papered muffin tins ¾ full and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Delicious warm, cold, on their own or spread with butter.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.