- 1 Bone-in ready to eat ham
- ¼ C plus ¼ C brown sugar
- ¼ tsp kosher salt flakes
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ C Dijon mustard
- ½ C pineapple juice
- Make the rub by combining ¼ C of the brown sugar, kosher salt flakes, onion powder and smoked paprika.
- Spread the Dijon mustard evenly over the entire ham.
- Sprinkle the rub over the ham until it is evenly coated.
- Place the ham on the middle rack of the Memphis Pellet Grill.
- Close the lid and set the temperature to 225 F.
- Smoke the ham for 2 hours.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.