- 12 pounds whole turkey, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive or vegetable oil
- ¼ C coarse salt
- Pepper to taste
- Set the Intelligent Temperature Control on the Memphis Grill to 350 degrees F.
- Combine oil, salt and pepper to make a paste and rub over outside of turkey.
- Tie legs together with kitchen twine and place turkey breast side up on a metal grate inside a large roasting pan and cover.
- Place turkey on center of rack over pan, breast side up, and cover. Grill until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh (avoiding bone) registers 165 degrees F in the breast and 175 degrees F in the thigh (approx. 12-14 minutes per pound).
- Tent with parchment-lined foil. Let stand 15-20 minutes before carving and be sure to reserve drippings from roasting pan for gravy.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.