- 4 Ahi tuna steaks, 1 1/4-inches thick (about 2 pounds in all)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Mango Salsa:
- 1 1/2 cups mango, peeled, seeded and chopped 1/4"
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped 1/4"
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped fine
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 Tbsp. jalapeños, minced fine
- 3 Tbsp. red bell pepper, seeded and chopped 1/4"
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Heat Memphis Grill to 600° with the solid insert in place and the hood closed.
- Coat tuna with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- When grill is ready, cook tuna for 2 minutes. Turn and grill 2 minutes longer for medium rare, or until 130°. Let rest 5 minutes. Serve tuna topped with Salsa.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.