- 4 Ahi tuna steaks, 1 1/4-inches thick (about 2 pounds in all)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Mango Salsa:
- 1 1/2 cups mango, peeled, seeded and chopped 1/4"
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped 1/4"
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped fine
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 Tbsp. jalapeños, minced fine
- 3 Tbsp. red bell pepper, seeded and chopped 1/4"
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Heat Memphis Grill to 600° with the solid insert in place and the hood closed.
- Coat tuna with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- When grill is ready, cook tuna for 2 minutes. Turn and grill 2 minutes longer for medium rare, or until 130°. Let rest 5 minutes. Serve tuna topped with Salsa.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.