- 2 T olive oil
- ½ C onion, small dice
- ½ C water
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 T Worcester sauce
- ¼ C lemon juice
- ¼ C brown sugar
- 1 C chili sauce (tomato based)
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp smoked chipotle powder (more if you like it hot)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Sauté the diced onion in the olive oil until it begins to brown.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- If a smooth sauce is desired, you can process the BBQ sauce in a blender or food processor for a few seconds once the sauce has had a chance to cool.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.