- 1 lb. bacon – regular cut
- 1 lb. breakfast sausage
- French fried onions
- Bacon bits
- Shredded cheese (We like pepper jack)
- Breakfast bagels, biscuits, English muffins - your choice!
- Weave bacon square.
- Put sausage in 1 gallon resealable bag and flatten out to make a square.
- Cut one side off, put on top of bacon weave and peel other side off. Sprinkle French fried onions, cheese and bacon bits on top of sausage.
- Roll sausage into a log on top of the bacon weave. Roll back with bacon weave to complete FATTY! Squeeze ends together to form and you are ready to cook.
- Set Memphis Wood Fire Grill temperature to 375 degrees F. (Toggle button to actual, you should see 375 degrees F in about 10 minutes.)
- Place FATTY on hot grill grates. Cook for 45-55 minutes, to 160 degress F internal temperature.
- Slice for breakfast sandwiches. Use your choice of biscuits, bagels or English muffins, and top with an egg.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.