- 1 1/4 C graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 C butter, melted
- 1/4 C white sugar
- 1 C all-purpose flour
- 3/4 C quick cooking oats
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C butter, melted
- 3/4 C pecans, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel topping
- Preheat Memphis Grill to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 C melted butter and white sugar until well mixed. Press into bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake 6 minutes, until set. Cool completely.
- Increase temperature on the Memphis Grill to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, 1/2 C melted butter and pecans until well mixed. Lightly pat onto a baking sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until light brown. Crumble while still hot. Cool completely.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in condensed milk until well blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of the cheese mixture over the crust in the springform pan. Sprinkle half of the oat crumbles over the cheese mixture, and spread half of the caramel sauce over that. Repeat layers. Freeze until firm, remove pan sides and serve cold.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.