- Ingredients list
- 2 lbs. Boston butt or boneless country ribs, trimmed of fat and cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 sweet red onion, cut into 1 1/2 inch squares
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 1 1/2 inch squares
- 1 each of green, red, orange and yellow peppers, cut into 1 1/2 inch squares
- Tequila Lime Marinade Ingredients list
- 5 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp grated lime zest
- 3 Tbsp tequila
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 2 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Whisk ingredients of marinade together in a bowl. Add pork to marinade and place in a large resealable bag overnight.
- The next day, preheat Memphis Grill to 450 degrees F. Remove pork from marinade and set aside. Pour marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil 1 minute and set aside.
- Create kebabs by threading on pork, onion, pineapple, peppers, etc.
- Brush all skewers with marinade and lay on grill for approx. 10 minutes. The meat should be nicely browned and the onions, pineapple and peppers softened with their edges just beginning to brown.
- Remove skewers from heat and brush one more time with marinade. Cover finished kebabs with foil and let them rest 5 minutes.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.