- 1 lb pork belly slices (thick cut)
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 2 tsp garlic granules
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 ½ tsp Kosher salt flakes
- ½ tsp chipotle powder
- Pre-heat the Memphis Pellet Grill to 350 F
- Place ¼ C of the brown sugar into a small, flat and shallow bowl. Reserve the remaining brown sugar for later use.
- Add the garlic granules, paprika, salt flakes and chipotle powder. Mix together to make a rub.
- Coat each piece of pork belly, front and back, evenly by dipping the pieces into the rub mixture. Place coated pork belly slices on a rack placed over a shallow pan or rimmed cookie sheet that has been covered with tin foil.
- Place the pan on the bottom grill of the pre-heated Memphis. Close the lid.
- After 10 minutes, sprinkle the pork belly slices with the remaining brown sugar.
- Close the lid and bake for another 10 – 15 minutes until the sugar has caramelized and the pork belly has browned nicely.
- Remove the pork belly slices from the wire rack immediately or they will harden and stick to the rack as they cool
- Serve right away or cool, chill and serve later.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.