- 1 lb pork belly slices (thick cut)
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 2 tsp garlic granules
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 ½ tsp Kosher salt flakes
- ½ tsp chipotle powder
- Pre-heat the Memphis Pellet Grill to 350 F
- Place ¼ C of the brown sugar into a small, flat and shallow bowl. Reserve the remaining brown sugar for later use.
- Add the garlic granules, paprika, salt flakes and chipotle powder. Mix together to make a rub.
- Coat each piece of pork belly, front and back, evenly by dipping the pieces into the rub mixture. Place coated pork belly slices on a rack placed over a shallow pan or rimmed cookie sheet that has been covered with tin foil.
- Place the pan on the bottom grill of the pre-heated Memphis. Close the lid.
- After 10 minutes, sprinkle the pork belly slices with the remaining brown sugar.
- Close the lid and bake for another 10 – 15 minutes until the sugar has caramelized and the pork belly has browned nicely.
- Remove the pork belly slices from the wire rack immediately or they will harden and stick to the rack as they cool
- Serve right away or cool, chill and serve later.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.