- 4 – 1 ½” thick loin chops, (about 4 oz. each)
- ½ C frozen spinach, thawed
- ½ C creamy goat cheese
- ½ C ricotta cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the Memphis Pellet Grill to 400 F
- Cut a horizontal pocket into the side of each chop, being careful not to slice all the way through the chop. Set aside.
- Squeeze the excess water out of the thawed spinach. You should have about ¼ C of compact spinach after the liquid is gone. Combine the spinach with the goat cheese, ricotta cheese, minced garlic and sun-dried tomato pesto.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions. Stuff each of the chops.
- Place the stuffed chops on the lightly oiled lower racks of the pre-heated Memphis and close the lid. Sear the chops for 4 minutes on each side to get nicely browned grill marks. At this point transfer the chops to a disposable pan and continue cooking (lid down) for 15 more minutes. The internal temperature should be 155 F for stuffed chops. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.