- 4 – 1 ½” thick loin chops, (about 4 oz. each)
- ½ C frozen spinach, thawed
- ½ C creamy goat cheese
- ½ C ricotta cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the Memphis Pellet Grill to 400 F
- Cut a horizontal pocket into the side of each chop, being careful not to slice all the way through the chop. Set aside.
- Squeeze the excess water out of the thawed spinach. You should have about ¼ C of compact spinach after the liquid is gone. Combine the spinach with the goat cheese, ricotta cheese, minced garlic and sun-dried tomato pesto.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions. Stuff each of the chops.
- Place the stuffed chops on the lightly oiled lower racks of the pre-heated Memphis and close the lid. Sear the chops for 4 minutes on each side to get nicely browned grill marks. At this point transfer the chops to a disposable pan and continue cooking (lid down) for 15 more minutes. The internal temperature should be 155 F for stuffed chops. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.