- 1 Whole Chicken
- 1 baguette
- Brie cheese
- For chicken rub:
- 1 t. fresh rosemary
- 1 t. fresh thyme
- 1 t. ground dry ginger
- 1 t. ground white pepper
- For inside chicken:
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Two whole sprigs rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves, cracked
- Splash of white wine
- For Dressing:
- 1/4 cup white balsamic
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 2 T honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 T Mendocino Mustard: seeds and suds (or any whole seed quality mustard)
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 shallot, chopped
- For Salad:
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries, quartered
- 5 cups baby spinach
- Pre-heat the Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 250 F.
- In a food processor combine and slurry chicken rub ingredients. Rub on the outside of the chicken.
- Put lemon, remaining rosemary, garlic, and white wine inside the chicken.
- Smoke the chicken for 3 hours at 250 F with applewood.
- With 30 minutes remaining combine dressing ingredients and marinate.
- Slice the baguette and top with thickly sliced brie. Add to grill for the final ten minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the grill once the internal temperature has reached 165 F. Set aside to rest.
- While the chicken is resting toss the strawberries and spinach in the dressing.
- Top the salad with slices of chicken and place the brie toast on the side. Enjoy!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.