- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 5 Tbsp liquid honey
- Juice from 1 lime, (about 5 T)
- 2 ½ Tbsp minced garlic
- 4 Tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 - 3 tsp cayenne pepper, (more if you like heat!)
- 25 - 32 large shrimp, shells on, split along the back & deveined
- Soak wooden skewers completely submerged in water for at least 1 hour.
- Make the glaze by combining olive oil, honey, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, cumin, salt and cayenne pepper. Place shrimp in a re-sealable plastic bag. Pour ¾ of the glaze over the shrimp reserving ¼ for later use. Seal the bag and massage gently to make sure every shrimp is covered with the glaze. Refrigerate for ½ - 1 hour.
- Thread the shrimp onto the wooden skewers.
- Preheat the Memphis Pellet Grill to 700 F. Once the grill reaches temperature re-set to the OF1 setting. Remove the EZ-Access Hatch and replace it with Direct Flame Insert. Grill the shrimp turning and basting with the reserved glaze until they turn pink and are slightly charred on both sides. Keep a close eye on the shrimp to avoid overcooking. The shrimp meat should be tender and moist, not rubbery (underdone) or dry (overdone).
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.