- 2 lbs tomatoes (6 medium tomatoes or 50-60 cherry tomatoes)
- 1 C basil, chopped
- 2 C vegetable broth
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 red bell peppers, charred
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 C frozen mixed veggies (warmed and dabbed to soak up excess water)
- Put peppers on grill, turning every few minutes until lightly charred on all sides.
- Chop peppers and chop and seed tomatoes.
- Blend everything (minus frozen vegetables) in a blender, adding broth as you go.
- Simmer in large pan over heat for 10 minutes, stirring as you go.
- Puree frozen vegetables in blender and add to mixture. If you prefer a smooth soup, blend longer, but if chunky is more your style, allow for a courser blend.
- Continue to heat and stir for 5 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.