- 2 lbs tomatoes (6 medium tomatoes or 50-60 cherry tomatoes)
- 1 C basil, chopped
- 2 C vegetable broth
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 red bell peppers, charred
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 C frozen mixed veggies (warmed and dabbed to soak up excess water)
- Put peppers on grill, turning every few minutes until lightly charred on all sides.
- Chop peppers and chop and seed tomatoes.
- Blend everything (minus frozen vegetables) in a blender, adding broth as you go.
- Simmer in large pan over heat for 10 minutes, stirring as you go.
- Puree frozen vegetables in blender and add to mixture. If you prefer a smooth soup, blend longer, but if chunky is more your style, allow for a courser blend.
- Continue to heat and stir for 5 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.