- 1 Prime Rib Roast
- 1-2 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 3-6oz of creamy horseradish sauce (or grate your own horseradish and combine with olive oil)
- Prior to cooking
- Trim bones and excess fat from the rib roast
- Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder at least 2-24 hours in advance of cooking time.
- Cooking Directions
- Preheat grill to 250 degrees F.
- Rub roast liberally with horseradish sauce
- Cook until the internal meat temperature reaches 120-130 degrees F. The time will vary depending on the size of your roast. Plan on 3-4 hours for an average cut.
- Optional: Turn up temp of grill to 500 degrees and sear all sides until a nice crust forms. If you take this step, make sure interior temp of meat is not above 115 degrees when you start or you run the risk of overcooking it.
- Remove from grill, cover loosely with foil and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Carve against the grain and enjoy!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.