- 1 1/2 lbs. meatloaf mix (beef, pork, veal, turkey - any combination)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 C bread crumbs
- Memphis Original Steak Seasoning (season to taste)
- Mix all ingredients together, making sure everything is incorporated.
- Set Memphis Grill to smoke at 190 degrees F. Place loaf on frog mat for easy removal.
- Use Meat Probe to monitor internal temperature until it reaches 140 degrees F - approx. 3 hours.
- Increase temperature of grill to 250 degrees F. Cook approx. 1 hour longer until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Slice and enjoy!
- NOTE: Cooking time for mutiple loaves does not change in Memphis Grill!
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.