- 1 1/2 lbs. meatloaf mix (beef, pork, veal, turkey - any combination)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 C bread crumbs
- Memphis Original Steak Seasoning (season to taste)
- Mix all ingredients together, making sure everything is incorporated.
- Set Memphis Grill to smoke at 190 degrees F. Place loaf on frog mat for easy removal.
- Use Meat Probe to monitor internal temperature until it reaches 140 degrees F - approx. 3 hours.
- Increase temperature of grill to 250 degrees F. Cook approx. 1 hour longer until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Slice and enjoy!
- NOTE: Cooking time for mutiple loaves does not change in Memphis Grill!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.