- 8 chicken thighs
- 16 strips of bacon
- 1 C of your favorite tomato based BBQ sauce
- Set Intelligent Temperature Control (ITC) to 225 degrees F.
- Prepare the chicken thighs while your Memphis Grill is heating up. Remove the skin from the thighs and trim off the excess fat.
- Coat the chicken pieces with BBQ sauce using ½ Tbsp of sauce on each side of the thigh
- Tuck the side flaps of the thigh underneath and wrap the whole thigh by winding two slices of bacon around it until you’ve created a nice tight bundle. Repeat with the rest of the thighs.
- Coat the top of each thigh bundle using one more Tbsp of BBQ sauce per chicken thigh.
- Place thigh bundles on the heated grill, close the lid and smoke for 2 – 2 ½ hours depending on the size of your chicken thighs.
- The chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 170 degrees.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.