- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. salt
- 4 hearts of romaine
- ½ Cup parmesan, grated
- 4 slices of sourdough bread, cubed
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. dried Italian herbs
- For dressing:
- 1 raw egg
- 6-8 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp. anchovy paste
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- Set the Memphis to smoke at 250°F
- Rub the chicken breasts with olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Place the chicken breasts directly on the grill grates and smoke for about 1.5 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F
- When you have about 20 minutes remaining on your chicken, brush your cubes of sourdough bread with olive oil and grill the cubes until they are browned on all sides
- Mix together granulated garlic and Italian herbs. Toss the toasted bread cubes in your garlic and herb mixture and set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg, anchovy paste, garlic, and lemon for about 2 minutes (or until frothy). Drizzle olive oil into the mixture while still mixing and as soon as it’s incorporated, pour the dressing over the lettuce and croutons.
- Slice your smoked chicken breasts and serve warm on top of each individual salad. Garnish with shaved parmesan and add salt and pepper to taste.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.