- 3-4 lbs boneless pork ribs
- For glaze:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp molasses
- 1 Tbsp sesame seed
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tsp fresh garlic
- 2 Tbsp corn starch dissolved in additional 1/4 C cold water
- Add all ingredients except corn starch mixture to a sauce pan and simmer on low heat for 5 minutes (this should be done on a stovetop).
- Mix in corn starch mixture and cook for another minute until thickened. Then let cool.
- Coat pork pieces in glaze and place in fridge to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Smoke your pork in Memphis Grill at 200°F for about 1 ½ hours or until the internal temperature reaches 130°F.
- Use your Genie tool to replace the EZ-Access Hatch with the Direct Flame Insert and turn your grill up to Open Flame 2 Setting.
- Once grill has reached searing temperature, sear the pork over direct flame for about 5 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F at the thickest part of the chop.
- Remove from grill and let rest for ten minutes before you serve
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.