- 4 tuna steaks, 1-inch thick
- 1/3 cup miso paste
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Pickled ginger, if desired
- Heat Memphis Grill to 600° with the Indirect Savorizer® in place and hood closed.
- Rub miso all over tuna; pat on sesame seeds to cover.
- Open grill hood, place cast iron skillet on grate and heat for 10 minutes. Add canola oil. Place tuna in hot skillet and sear for 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
- Remove tuna to platter. Let stand 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with pickled ginger, if desired.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.