- 4 tuna steaks, 1-inch thick
- 1/3 cup miso paste
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Pickled ginger, if desired
- Heat Memphis Grill to 600° with the Indirect Savorizer® in place and hood closed.
- Rub miso all over tuna; pat on sesame seeds to cover.
- Open grill hood, place cast iron skillet on grate and heat for 10 minutes. Add canola oil. Place tuna in hot skillet and sear for 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
- Remove tuna to platter. Let stand 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with pickled ginger, if desired.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.