- 6 carrots, peeled
- 3 parsnips, peeled
- 1 sweet potato, peeled
- 1 ½ T oil
- 1 ½ tsp thyme
- Sprinkle of kosher salt flakes
- Grinding of pepper
- Preheat the Memphis Pellet Grill to 350 degrees F
- Cut the parsnip in half lengthwise.
- Cut the sweet potato in half lengthwise and then cut into slices about 1/3 of an inch thick.
- Cut carrots in half lengthwise or leave whole depending on their size. Try to make all the vegetable slices about the same size … so they’ll all be done at the same time.
- Place the cut parsnips, sweet potato and whole young carrots in a bowl. Drizzle the olive oil over top of the veggies and toss them around until they are all coated evenly with the oil.
- Sprinkle on the thyme and toss the veggies again.
- Put the veggies on a grill rack if you have one, If not simply line a cookie sheet with foil and place the veggies on the pan, evenly spaced.
- Roast on the Memphis Grill (lid down) until they are soft and nicely browned (about 40 minutes).
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.