- 4 peppers – any type you like!
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed through a garlic press
- 2 T good quality olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp Kosher salt flakes
- ¼ tsp freshly grated black pepper
- Preheat the Memphis Pellet Grill to 600 F
- Set the Memphis Pellet Grill to 600 degrees. Once temperature is reached, switch to Open Flame Cooking Mode by pressing the arrow to Open Flame 3 (OF-3). Carefully remove the grill grates and the EZ-Access Hatch and replace with the Direct Flame Insert. Replace the grill plates
- Lay the peppers on the grill rack directly above the direct flame. Roast the peppers, turning every once in a while so all sides of the peppers are exposed to the flames and blackened. This charring/roasting process will take from 10 – 12 minutes.
- Transfer the blackened peppers to a bowl. Cover the bowl and let them steam for 10 more minutes. This will loosen the charred pepper skins so they are easier to remove.
- Peel the peppers, cut in half and remove the seeds and inner membrane. Cut into ¼” strips.
- Mix together the olive oil, crushed garlic, oregano, salt flakes and black pepper. Toss together with the roasted red pepper strips, cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.