- Beef rib roast
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- Dried thyme, rosemary or sage if desired
- Preheat grill to 450 degrees F.
- Trim excess fat from the rib roast.
- Rub roast with olive oil and season with kosher salt and seasoning if desired.
- Place ribs down in a heavy stainless steel roasting pan and place in the grill.
- Sear the roast for 10 minutes, uncovered.
- Turn the grill down to 230 degrees F and cook until the internal meat temperature reaches 120 degrees F. The time will vary depending on the size of your roast.
- Remove from oven, cover loosely with aluminum foil and let sit approx. 15-20 minutes, allowing juices to reabsorbed.
- Carve roast, serve and enjoy.
- Note: Rib will continue to cook as it rests. The temperature will raise to approximately 125-130 degrees F (medium rare) if removed from heat at 120 degrees F.
- Cooking time. **Disclaimer: This is only an approximate guide. To determine if the roast is done, measure internal meat temperature.
- 4 ribs – 1.75 – 2.5 hours
- 6 ribs – 3 to 3.5 hours
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.