- 4 individual sized portions of wild pacific salmon (about 2 lbs. altogether)
- ¼ C light soy sauce
- ¼ C red wine
- 3 T rice vinegar
- ¼ C dark brown sugar
- ¼ C Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- cedar plank
- Place salmon pieces in a food safe Ziploc bag. Combine soy sauce, red wine, rice vinegar and brown sugar and pour over the salmon pieces. Seal the bag and place the marinating salmon in the fridge for one or two hours.
- While the fish is marinating, pre-soak cedar plank in water.
- Pat the plank dry, arrange the salmon pieces on the plank and place on the bottom rack of your Memphis Wood Pellet Grill.
- Close the lid and set the temperature control to 200 F. Leave for one hour.
- When the hour is up baste the salmon pieces with half of the Sweet Thai Chili sauce.
- Smoke the fish for another hour and baste with the remaining Sweet Thai Chili sauce before turning the grill temperature up to 350 F. Leave the planked salmon in the grill, with the lid down, for 15 more minutes. The fish is done when the internal temperature of each piece reaches 130 degrees F
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.