- 2 Pizza Dough Balls
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 Red Onion, sliced
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 10 slices Prosciutto di Parma
- 4 tsp Big Swede BBQ Badass Veggie Boost
- 1 package Baby Arugula
- Semolina Flour
- Start by placing the pizza stone in the grill. You need to gradually heat up the stone otherwise it will crack. Set your Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 500F. Close the lid and let it warm up. After about 15 minutes, the stone should be running at 550-575 F.
- Dust a wooden cutting board with flour and then shape the pizza dough into nice round pizzas. Sprinkle some semolina flour on a pizza peel and carefully transfer the pizza to the peel.
- Add half of the pizza sauce to the pizza and spread out evenly to a thin layer. Then add half the cheese, half the red onions slices and tear half of the prosciutto into strips and place on the pizza as well. Season the pizza with the Big Swede BBQ Badass Veggie Boost or your favorite herb seasoning. The more toppings you add to the pizza, the heavier it is, so be careful not to overload or the dough could get soggy, and the ingredients will not be cooked all the way through.
- Carefully slide the pizza onto the stone. Grill for 5 minutes and then using the peel rotate the pizza 180 degrees. The rotation allows for even cooking on all sides. Continue grilling for 3-6 more minutes or until the bottom of the dough is golden and the cheese is melted. Remove with the pizza peel. Finally add some baby arugula on top and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.