- 2 fuyu persimmons, sliced into 1/4” sections
- 1 T honey
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 oz toasted pine nuts
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- Brush both sides of persimmon slices with honey.
- Set the grill to MED on open flame mode and grill both sides of persimmon slices just until grill marks form (1.5-2 mins each side)
- Slice persimmons to desired portion size and arrange on a platter
- Mix together goat cheese, lemon juice and lemon zest. Pipe (spoon the mixture into a large zip lock bag and snip the corner off) the cheese onto the persimmons
- Arrange remaining ingredients onto the cheese and enjoy!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.