- 2 Bosc pears, peeled and cored
- Your favorite yellow or vanilla cake recipe
- For glaze:
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1T water
- Set Grill to smoke at 350 degrees
- Slice pears 1/4 inch thick and arrange in the bottom of a greased cake pan
- Sauté glaze in a pan until sugar dissolves to form syrup, pour over pears
- Top with cake batter and bake until cake has set
- Let cool for 10 minutes and then cover with platter and invert the cake to display the fruit design
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.