- 8 cups fresh, peeled, sliced peaches (about 8 large peaches) *see note
- 1-2 Tablespoons sugar, if desired *see note
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1cup flour
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- Heat Memphis Grill to 375°F.
- Mix peaches, sugar and cornstarch in large bowl. Spoon into 12-inch cast iron skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture looks like coarse meal. Add oats; toss well. Sprinkle over peach mixture.
- Place the skillet on the grill, close the hood and bake 35-40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden. Serve warm.
- *Note: Blanch peaches in boiling water for 30 seconds to loosen their skins. Cool, then peel peaches. If peaches are very sweet, no need to add sugar.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.