- 3 over-ripe medium sized bananas
- 1/3 C melted butter or margarine
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- One egg, lightly beaten
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1 ½ C unbleached white flour
- Pre-heat the Memphis Pellet Grill to 350 F
- Using a fork, mash bananas to a pulp in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the melted butter, baking soda, salt, vanilla and egg. Mix by hand.
- Slowly add the flour, ½ cup at a time and continue mixing by hand.
- Spoon the batter into a buttered loaf pan and place on the bottom rack of the pre-heated Memphis Pellet Grill. Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick, inserted into the center of the loaf, comes out clean.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.