- 3 over-ripe medium sized bananas
- 1/3 C melted butter or margarine
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- One egg, lightly beaten
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1 ½ C unbleached white flour
- Pre-heat the Memphis Pellet Grill to 350 F
- Using a fork, mash bananas to a pulp in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the melted butter, baking soda, salt, vanilla and egg. Mix by hand.
- Slowly add the flour, ½ cup at a time and continue mixing by hand.
- Spoon the batter into a buttered loaf pan and place on the bottom rack of the pre-heated Memphis Pellet Grill. Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick, inserted into the center of the loaf, comes out clean.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.