- 1 ½ C cubed chicken
- 1 C sauce (mix ½ C of red tomato sauce and ½ C BBQ sauce)
- 1/3 C red onion
- 1 C mushrooms
- 1 ½ C mozzarella cheese
- 1 ball of pizza dough
- 2-3 Tbsp cornmeal
- Preheat grill to 500 degrees F.
- Grill and cube 1 1/2 C chicken.
- Sprinkle 3 Tbsp of cornmeal on pizza stone.
- Roll pizza dough ball on pizza stone over cornmeal.
- Spread sauce evenly over dough.
- Dice 1/3 C red onion.
- Sauté 1 C mushrooms.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly over rolled pizza dough.
- Apply remaining ingredients on pizza dough.
- Grill pizza at 500 degrees F for 10 minutes or until edge of crust is golden brown.
- Slice, dish up and devour!
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.