- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tsp unsalted butter, melted for the pan
- 1 C all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 C whole milk, at room temperature
- Heat grill to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a 6-cup popover pan with 1 tsp of butter.
- Combine 1 Tbsp of butter, flour, salt, eggs and milk and blend/process for 30 seconds.
- Fill popover cups one-third to one-half full.
- Bake on the Memphis Grill for 40 minutes. (Note: Do not open the grill lid to peek!)
- Move baked popovers to a cooling rack. Pierce with a knife to allow the steam to escape.
- Serve warm with honey butter, if desired.
- Store cooled popovers in a resealable bag. Reheat for 3-4 min at 400 degrees F.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.