- 8 large, unpeeled baking potatoes
- ½ cup oil
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat Memphis to 375 degrees F.
- Cut each potato into 8 equal wedges.
- In a large bowl, mix oil with wedges.
- Spread wedges on a large baking sheet and cook for 45 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from Memphis and split in half, spreading out on two baking sheets.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and brush/sprinkle onto wedges and continue to bake for 5-10 minutes, or until cheese begins to brown.
- Remove from heat and let potatoes cool a bit before eating.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.