- 8 large, unpeeled baking potatoes
- ½ cup oil
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat Memphis to 375 degrees F.
- Cut each potato into 8 equal wedges.
- In a large bowl, mix oil with wedges.
- Spread wedges on a large baking sheet and cook for 45 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from Memphis and split in half, spreading out on two baking sheets.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and brush/sprinkle onto wedges and continue to bake for 5-10 minutes, or until cheese begins to brown.
- Remove from heat and let potatoes cool a bit before eating.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.