- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 2 T Olive oil
- 1 T finely grated lemon rind
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pushed through a press
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 T finely grated parmesan cheese for garnish
- Wash Brussel sprouts, trim stem and remove yellow outer leaves
- Mix together olive oil, lemon rind, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Foil Packet Method: Pre-heat the Memphis Pellet Grill to 350 F. Toss Brussels sprouts with the oil mixture then place them on a sheet of aluminum foil. Cover with a second sheet of foil and crimp the packet together around the outer edges. You could also put the Brussels sprouts into a disposable foil pan and cover with a sheet of aluminum foil. Both baking methods work well. Bake for 25 minutes and serve garnished with parmesan cheese.
- Grill Method: Place the Brussels sprouts in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in the microwave, on high, for 3 minutes. Toss with the olive oil mixture then thread the Brussel sprouts onto small metal skewers. Fire up the Memphis to 650 F. Once the grill has reached temperature, switch to the Open Flame Cooking Mode by selecting the Open Flame 1(OF-1) option. Carefully remove the lower racks and take out the EZ-Access Hatch. Replace the hatch with the Direct Flame Insert. Place the grates back on the grill in the lower position and you are ready to grill your Brussels sprouts. Using tongs, rotate the skewers occasionally while grilling for 4 – 5 minutes. It won’t take long since the sprouts are already partially cooked.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.