- 4-5 eggs
- 1/3 C shredded sharp cheese
- 1/3 C diced ham
- 1/3 C onion
- 1/3 C mushrooms
- 1/3 C chopped or whole asparagus or spinach
- ¼ C milk
- Sprinkle of blue cheese on top
- Preheat your Memphis Grill to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together eggs and milk.
- Chop all the above ingredients and add to the egg mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into muffin tins and place in the Memphis Wood Fire Grill.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Feel free to vary the amounts of above ingredients depending upon preference.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.