- 2 (15.5 oz.) can black beans
- 1 whole green bell pepper
- 1 whole white onion
- 6 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp cumin
- 1½ C bread crumbs
- Set your Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 375 degrees F.
- Drain and rinse both cans of black beans. Pour into a medium size bowl.
- Mash beans with a fork into a paste.
- Finley chop bell pepper, onion, and garlic and stir into bowl with mashed beans.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg, chili powder and cumin.
- Stir egg mixture into the mashed beans. Mix in bread crumbs until the is mixture sticky and holds a patty form.
- Divide mixture into 8 patties.
- Place patties on baking sheet and cook on the grill for about 10 minutes on each side.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.