- 5 lbs. chicken wings (We buy the whole, unfrozen wings and trim the tips off)
- 1 packet pre-made Italian seasoning
- 1/4 C vinegar
- 1/2 C oil
- 1/2 C hot sauce
- dash of water
- Granulated garlic, to taste
- Optional: For extra kickin' wings, use 1 Tbsp Dave's Insanity Sauce or your favorite hot sauce
- Put everything in a resealable bag and marinate overnight.
- Smoke wings for 3-4 hours at 225-250 degrees F.
- Coat wings in hot wing sauce and sear the skins to make crispy or throw grill them first to crisp up the skins and then baste with a raspberry chipotle BBQ sauce from Sweet Baby Rays.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.