- 5 lbs. chicken wings (We buy the whole, unfrozen wings and trim the tips off)
- 1 packet pre-made Italian seasoning
- 1/4 C vinegar
- 1/2 C oil
- 1/2 C hot sauce
- dash of water
- Granulated garlic, to taste
- Optional: For extra kickin' wings, use 1 Tbsp Dave's Insanity Sauce or your favorite hot sauce
- Put everything in a resealable bag and marinate overnight.
- Smoke wings for 3-4 hours at 225-250 degrees F.
- Coat wings in hot wing sauce and sear the skins to make crispy or throw grill them first to crisp up the skins and then baste with a raspberry chipotle BBQ sauce from Sweet Baby Rays.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.