- 4 boneless & skinless chicken breasts (medium size)
- ½ C honey
- ½ C Dijon mustard
- ¼ C mayonnaise
- Preheat the Memphis Grill by setting the temperature to 450 degrees F and close the lid. Tip: For extra wood fire tastiness, Memphis Grill owners with the direct flame insert can cook over Open Flame Low (use the OF-1 setting) with this recipe.
- In a small bowl, mix ¼ C of the Dijon mustard with ¼ C of the honey. Coat the chicken breasts with this mixture reserving some for basting while the chicken is on the grill.
- Place the chicken breasts on the grates (right above the Direct Flame Insert) in the centre of the grill and grill for 8 minutes.
- Baste the chicken breasts with the honey/mustard mixture, flip them over and grill for another 8 minutes.
- To make the dipping sauce, mix together the remaining ¼ C of honey and ¼ C of Dijon mustard with the mayonnaise while the chicken is one the grill.
- Plate the chicken and serve with the sauce on the side.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.