- 4 boneless & skinless chicken breasts (medium size)
- ½ C honey
- ½ C Dijon mustard
- ¼ C mayonnaise
- Preheat the Memphis Grill by setting the temperature to 450 degrees F and close the lid. Tip: For extra wood fire tastiness, Memphis Grill owners with the direct flame insert can cook over Open Flame Low (use the OF-1 setting) with this recipe.
- In a small bowl, mix ¼ C of the Dijon mustard with ¼ C of the honey. Coat the chicken breasts with this mixture reserving some for basting while the chicken is on the grill.
- Place the chicken breasts on the grates (right above the Direct Flame Insert) in the centre of the grill and grill for 8 minutes.
- Baste the chicken breasts with the honey/mustard mixture, flip them over and grill for another 8 minutes.
- To make the dipping sauce, mix together the remaining ¼ C of honey and ¼ C of Dijon mustard with the mayonnaise while the chicken is one the grill.
- Plate the chicken and serve with the sauce on the side.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.