- 3 lbs. beef, tenderloin steaks, trimmed of silver and fat
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- 2/3 C herbs, mixed, fresh (such as chives, parsley, chervil, tarragon, thyme)
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees F.
- Tie kitchen string around the tenderloin in three places so it doesn’t flatten while roasting. Rub the tenderloin with oil and pat on salt and pepper.
- Roast until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the tenderloin registers 140 degrees F for medium-rare, about 45 minutes, turning two or three times during roasting to ensure even cooking.
- Transfer to a cutting board. Let rest for 10 minutes. Remove the string.
- Place herbs on a large plate. Coat the tenderloin evenly with mustard, then roll in the herbs, pressing gently to adhere.
- Slice and serve.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.