- 3 lbs. beef, tenderloin steaks, trimmed of silver and fat
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- 2/3 C herbs, mixed, fresh (such as chives, parsley, chervil, tarragon, thyme)
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees F.
- Tie kitchen string around the tenderloin in three places so it doesn’t flatten while roasting. Rub the tenderloin with oil and pat on salt and pepper.
- Roast until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the tenderloin registers 140 degrees F for medium-rare, about 45 minutes, turning two or three times during roasting to ensure even cooking.
- Transfer to a cutting board. Let rest for 10 minutes. Remove the string.
- Place herbs on a large plate. Coat the tenderloin evenly with mustard, then roll in the herbs, pressing gently to adhere.
- Slice and serve.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.