- 1 lb frozen bread dough (for 12 fingers)
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- Handful of sliced almonds (1 for each finger)
- Pre-heat grill to 350 degrees
- Cut semi frozen dough the long way into three equal sections.
- Then cut each of the three sections into half.
- Shape each section into a finger with a thinner point for the fingernail. Place on a cookie sheet.
- Using a knife, slice small lines where the knuckle wrinkles are (use your own hand for visual reference)
- Beat one egg and brush egg on dough where the almond slice will go (the egg will help the sliced almond adhere).
- Place an almond slice close to the end of thinner point.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Brush butter on the finger when it comes out of the oven.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.