- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Put potatoes in large pot. Cover the potatoes with water, add salt. Boil the potatoes until just cooked but not completely soft, 25 - 30 minutes, depending on the size. Test by piercing a potato with a fork or thin bamboo skewer. If it enters the core of the potato with little resistance, the potatoes are done. Drain them immediately; set aside and let cool.
- In a tightly covered container, shake olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper together to create the vinaigrette. Set aside.
- When the potatoes are cool, cut them into 1/2-inch slices; brush both sides of the potato slices with canola oil.
- Heat Memphis Grill to 400°F with the Indirect Savorizer® in place. Grill the potatoes over indirect heat until slightly charred on both sides and just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Place the grilled potatoes on a platter and pour the vinaigrette over the top of the potatoes. Sprinkle parsley over top.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.