- 10 Peaches pit removed, peeled & sliced
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Vanilla Ice-cream
- Crumb Topping:
- 1 1/2 cups Yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 8 Tbsp Butter, unsalted, chilled and grated
- 2 Tbsp White sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Set your Memphis Wood Fire Grills to 425°F and use peach or apple pellets.
- In a large bowl, add sliced peaches, lemon juice, cornstarch, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Toss to combine. Pour peach mixture into cast-iron skillet and bake in the Memphis Wood Fire Grill for 10 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the white sugar and the cinnamon. Stir to combine and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine yellow cake mix, brown sugar, salt, and baking powder. Stir to combine. Add the grated butter into the mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Once the peaches are done cooking, remove from the grill and sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar mix. Then add the crumb topping to cover the peaches entirely.
- Set back in the grill and bake for 25-30 minutes or until crumb topping is a nice golden brown.
- Serve immediately with the vanilla ice-cream
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.