- 4 lobster tails, defrosted
- 6 Tbsp Butter, unsalted and softened
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 2 Tbsp Chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Tarragon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Oregano, chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- 1 Lemon, to serve
- Grilled Oysters:
- 12 Oysters
- 8 Tbsp Butter, unsalted and softened
- 1/4 cup fresh Basil leaves
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tsp Lemon zest
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Set your Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 600F and use maple or pecan wood pellets.
- Make the lobster tail compound butter by mixing all the ingredients and set aside. Remove from the fridge to soften before using.
- Mix all the ingredients for the oyster compound butter in a bowl. Set aside. Remove from the fridge to soften before using.
- Use kitchen scissors to cut along the tops of the lobster shells, then flip the tails over and crack the ribs of the shell. Use your fingers to open the shell and loosen the meat keeping it attached at the base and pull it half out. Use a knife to cut along the top of the tail and remove the vein if you see one. Spoon some of the butter on the lobster tails. Grill the lobster tails for 10 mins until cooked through. Drizzle with more butter.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil, crinkling it up to create deep creases. Shuck oysters, discard top shells, and place them on foil-lined baking sheet, using foil to keep them upright so that juices do not spill out.
- Place oysters directly over hot side of grill. Using 2 spoons, place a tablespoon of compound butter inside each. Cover and cook until butter is melted and liquid is bubbling, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a lined serving platter and serve immediately together with the lobster tails.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.