- 1 ½ lb prawns, shelled and deveined
- 1 T crushed garlic
- 2 ½ T olive oil
- 2 T Thai chili sauce
- Juice of one lime
- 1 T cilantro paste or ¼ C of finely minced fresh cilantro leaves
- Soak wooden skewers for 2 hours
- Remove outer shell of the prawns leaving the portion of shell on the tip of the tail intact. Devein the prawns if required.
- Mix the Thai chili sauce, olive oil, lime juice, garlic and minced cilantro to make the marinade and set aside.
- Place the shelled & deveined shrimp in a sealable plastic bag and add the marinade making sure all the shrimp are coated. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat Grill to 450 degrees or if you have a direct Flame Insert, use the OF1 temperature setting on your Memphis Wood Fire Grill.
- While the grill is pre-heating, thread the shrimp onto the pre-soaked skewers.
- Grill for 4 minutes per side
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.