- 1 ½ lb prawns, shelled and deveined
- 1 T crushed garlic
- 2 ½ T olive oil
- 2 T Thai chili sauce
- Juice of one lime
- 1 T cilantro paste or ¼ C of finely minced fresh cilantro leaves
- Soak wooden skewers for 2 hours
- Remove outer shell of the prawns leaving the portion of shell on the tip of the tail intact. Devein the prawns if required.
- Mix the Thai chili sauce, olive oil, lime juice, garlic and minced cilantro to make the marinade and set aside.
- Place the shelled & deveined shrimp in a sealable plastic bag and add the marinade making sure all the shrimp are coated. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat Grill to 450 degrees or if you have a direct Flame Insert, use the OF1 temperature setting on your Memphis Wood Fire Grill.
- While the grill is pre-heating, thread the shrimp onto the pre-soaked skewers.
- Grill for 4 minutes per side
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.