- 15-20 large uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper (jalapenos may be used if scotch bonnet peppers are unavailable), sliced
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp ground allspice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 C scallions, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Be sure every shrimp has a good coating of spices.
- Oil the area of the grill you will be cooking on. Depending on how large your shrimp are, you can cook them directly and individually on the grill, or for easy turning, skewer them first.
- Grill shrimp on a high temperature until the outside turns pink. Be sure to turn shrimp over during grilling process.
- Remove shrimp from heat and dig in!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.