- 2 C dry pasta, cooked al dente (penne or bowties work well)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 C fresh spinach
- 1 large tomato, chopped or 10 dried tomatoes, slivered
- 10 Kalamata olives, quartered
- 2 oz. feta cheese
- Preheat Memphis to 375 degrees F.
- Oil your grates and grill chicken breast a few minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken breast from the grill and allow to rest. Removing the chicken from the grill before it reaches the desired 165 degrees F desired temperature helps keep it juicy and the breast will continue to cook while resting.
- Turn heat on Memphis down to 350 degrees F.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, spinach, tomato and olives in a pan and sauté until the spinach begins to wilt, then chop the chicken, add and cook until the spinach wilts completely, about 3 minutes.
- Add the pasta and toss.
- Remove from the grill, divide between two plates and sprinkle crumbled feta on top.
- Mambo Italiano, Memphis-Style!
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.