- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1/2 large lime
- 1 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 large heads of broccoli (about 1 1/2 pounds)—stems trimmed, cut into large florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco
- In a small bowl, stir butter, lime zest, lime juice, red pepper sauce, and honey until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat Memphis Grill to 575° with the Indirect Savorizer® in place and hood closed.
- In large bowl, stir broccoli florets, olive oil and salt. Grill florets directly on grate, turning the florets occasionally, until crisp-tender and lightly charred, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer the broccoli to a platter and toss with lime butter from Step 1. Garnish with queso fresco and serve.
- Farmers’ cheese can be substituted for the queso fresco.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.