- 3 pheasant breasts
- 1/2 C cream cheese
- 1/2 pkg bacon
- 1 C pepperjack cheese, shredded
- 4 artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 C spinach, chopped and drained
- Marinate the pheasant breasts overnight or for at least 2-3 hours.
- Preheat the Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 225 degrees F.
- Pound the 3 pheasant breasts flat.
- Make a bacon weave mat out of the ½ package of bacon.
- Put the breasts onto the bacon weave.
- Spread cream cheese on the breasts.
- Sprinkle shredded pepperjack cheese over the cream cheese.
- Evenly distribute pieces of artichoke heart and spinach over the cheese.
- Gently roll the Pheasant Phattie roll into a log form.
- Place the Pheasant Phattie onto the Memphis Grill and cook at 225 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Adjust the grill temperature to 325 degrees F and cook for 1 more hour.
- Let rest for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.